working process of bucket teeth & adapter
Working environment: room temperature 16 ~ 28 ° C best, can not exceed 30 ° C
Wax mold cooling time: 8-12 minutes (depending on the size of the wax)
Wax mold trimming: use the mold cutter to remove the quilt on the parting surface and other undesired bulges.
1) Silica sol and quartz powder mixed coating
Apply the first layer: make the surface quality smooth, sand, need to dry for 24 hours (small opening, small product coating 2 times)
Apply the second layer: the transition layer, need to dry for 24 hours
2) Automatic shell line: 5 times of coarse sand (5th time only refractory material, aluminum chloride sealing), about nine and a half hours, 240 strings can be hung, the largest product is 13.8kg
3) Hardening pool (aluminum chloride): half an hour
Hardened and dried, put in hot water, boiled, and only remain the mould.
Put the dewaxed mould into the oven and seal it for baking
Baking time: 4-5 hours
Baking temperature: 870 ° C constant temperature
The molten steel is heated to above 1600 ° C
One furnace steel production: 650-660 tons of products
Time: 80-90 minutes (scrap melting + pouring)
Taking steel water sample—spectral analyzer to analyze the chemical composition of molten steel. Qualified–start pouring. Unqualified–adjust the composition of molten steel–re-test after pouring
Ni nickel has been removed from the chemical composition
In the process of making steel water, it is necessary to add slag remover to purify molten steel.
Pouring: deoxidizing aluminum wire before pouring steel
After the product cools, knock out the outer layer
Molded shell,get the cast moulding.
Cutting off multiple products combined together after sand cleaning
Start the first polishing.
Generally, the material used for the bucket teeth and the tip is high manganese (ZGMn13). In order to obtain the required structure, the usual heat treatment process is to heat the entire tip of the tooth tip to form a single austenite.
The grinding process mainly has three major functions:
- 1 removing burrs on the substrate surface, oily dust, etc.;
- 2 for scraping the surface of the putty, the surface is generally rough, and a smoother surface is required by sanding, so polishing can reduce the surface roughness of the workpiece. Degree of action;
- 3 enhance coating adhesion.